Get back to nature. Situated on the Zoo circuit, near Lion Pride Lands, lies Billabong Camp – an overnight adventure sure to please every member of the family!
Billabong Camp is an immersive experience where we take care of the hard work for you. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy. You’ll uncover the secret, after hours life of the Zoo with the help of our Zoo Host. You’ll also enjoy a tasty Australian barbecue dinner, continental breakfast and two day entry to the Zoo.
How the campsite works
- Campsites are allocated to groups of four people
- Two adjacent tents per campsite (if you would prefer to stay together in one tent please let us know at the time of booking)
- Groups of over four people are allocated campsites/tents based on their sleeping requirements (confirmed at time of booking)
The Billabong Camp package includes:
- One night accommodation in our Billabong Camp tents
- Two day entry to the Zoo
- All bedding including pillows and towels
- Dinner and an evening supper
- Continental buffet breakfast
- An exciting range of guided animal encounters and tours where you will see Australian, Asian and African animals
Terms and conditions
Full payment required at the time of booking.
Payment Methods: Credit card or electronic funds transfer
Cancellation Terms: In the event of cancellation the following fees apply:
- Outside 30 days prior to arrival – full refund
- 30 days to 15 days prior to arrival – penalty of $100.00 per booking per night
- Within 14 days prior to arrival – all cancellations will result in a full cancellation penalty. Should you amend your reservation to reflect an alternative date; an amendment fee of $100.00 per booking per night will be applied